Thursday, August 06, 2009

Responses to "What about Christians and racism?"

Discussion continues from last Sunday's message, and I pray application does as well. Thought I'd share (with permission) one email I received, and would love to hear your thoughts, disagreements, or confusion over the message.

"I guess the conviction I have had since Sunday though is to ask myself...what is most profitable with regard to furthering the Gospel? Is my attitude with regard to language, welfare, culture, etc. getting in the way of me being a minister of the Gospel to what amounts to 50% of the people in Fresno County? I need to look deep within myself, ask God to reveal sin to me, whatever the source. What is getting in the way of me obeying God...fear, indifference, or racism? I need Gospel centered adjustments."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home